Mobile trading application – platform on which users buy or sell stocks and monitor the dynamics of the exchange in real time,
During the research phase, the following key functionality was identified and further developed:
- User profile. It contains all the necessary information about the user.
- Dashboard. Here are smart reports that are generated in real time.
- Purchase and sale functionality. Part of the service is the ability to invest, that is, to buy shares or currencies.
- Analytics. The results motivate users to invest more, so it is important to add a page with personal statistics to the application
The specialists of our company have completed a full cycle of work. It includes:
- Interface design and UX testing on real users.
- Designing the technical architecture of the project and the server API for integration with the existing backend of the online store.
- Application interface design in accordance with the guidelines of the iOS and Android platforms.
- Separate user-friendly design for tablet users.
- Development of native applications.
- Testing on our own fleet of more than 50 mobile devices.
- Technical support.
- Constant work to improve the design and improve the business performance of the application.
- Integration of deep linking systems and mobile analytics.
In this project, I created an application for the current platform for automating mapping, based on learning image recognition algorithms, was born from the problem of long manual mapping work.
The key features of the application are:
- Visual, intuitive display of data about objects with reference to the map.
- Prompt provision of information about spatial objects for quick decision making.
- Providing access to reliable information about objects collected from various sources.